NAO-2004-04041 Rudee Inlet Dredging
- 2/20/2015: The City of Virginia Beach proposes to dredge approximately 150,000 cubic yards per cycle either by hydraulic dredge or by hopper dredge from the Rudee Inlet Outer Channel Deposition Basin. The dredged material is expected to be primarily beach quality sand that will be used for beach nourishment between Rudee Inlet and 14th Street at a previously authorized placement area or placed nearshore north of Rudee Inlet. The comment period ends on March 23, 2015.
Expiration date: 3/23/2015
- 2/6/2015: M&F Concrete, Inc. is proposing the construction of a concrete facility. The proposed project will permanently impact 1.26 acres of wetlands and open waters. The six-acre site is located 0.2 miles north of the intersection of Balls Ford Road and Old Compton Road, in Prince William County, Virginia. Public comment period ends March 6, 2015.
Expiration date: 3/6/2015
- 2/5/2015: The city of Virginia Beach, Virginia proposes to decrease Shipps Corner Road’s curvature at the existing bend by realigning the road southward. The project is located adjacent to West Neck Creek in Virginia Beach. The public comment period ends March 9, 2015.
Expiration date: 3/9/2015
Clean Water Act Interpretive Rule for 404(f)(1)(A) Withdrawal
- 2/4/2015: This is a public notice regarding the withdrawal of the Clean Water Act Interpretive Rule, and to help inform the public and agricultural, ranching, and silvicultural communities of the withdrawal. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers want to make clear to the public that the statutory exemption of 404(f)(1)(A) still remains available for use when applicable for discharges of dredged and/or fill material associated with normal farming, silviculture, and ranching activities that are part of an established operation. Withdrawal date: Jan. 29, 2015.
NAO-2014-1891 Lied Pier
- 1/29/2015: Todd Lied proposes to construct a 5-foot by 150-foot residential open-pile timber pier in the Southwest Branch of the Back River, a tributary to the Chesapeake Bay. Public comment period ends Feb. 12, 2015.
Expiration date: 2/12/2015