- 10/28/2014: The Norfolk District Corps of Engineers has established a temporary danger zone from October 28th - November 7th around the NASA Wallops Flight Center in Accomack, Va., for the NASA Antares ORB-3 launch.
Expiration date: 11/7/2014
Public Meeting: Intent to Prepare a Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Baltimore Harbor and Channels 50-foot Project
- 10/22/2014: Intent to Prepare a Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement to Support the Decision Document for Channel Widening found in the Original Project Report and Environmental Impact Statement for the Expansion of Shipping Channels and Approaches to the Baltimore Harbor in Chesapeake Bay Maryland and Virginia. Public comment period ends Nov. 25, 2014.
Expiration date: 11/25/2014
- 10/22/2014: The applicant, Freedom I-66, LLC, is proposing permanent impacts to waters and wetlands of the United States on property known as Freedom I-66. The approximately 84-acre project site is located in Prince William County, Virginia. The project consists of combining two smaller parcels in order to construct a cohesive industrial park, electrical substation and associated infrastructure. Public comment period ends Nov. 24, 2014.
Expiration date: 11/24/2014
- 10/22/2014: State of Virginia Department of Environmental Quality Prospectus for In-Lieu-Fee Program. Relevant in all watersheds in the Commonwealth of Virginia. To provide mitigation compensation for impacts to waters of the United States pursuant to Section 404 of the Clean Water Act and Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act. Public comment period ends Nov. 23, 2014.
Expiration date: 11/23/2014
- 10/16/2014: Alicia Drive Associates, LLC proposes to impact 1.42 acres of palustrine forested wetlands and 165 linear feet of jurisdictional ditch for the construction of a 264-unit apartment complex. The applicant proposes to compensate for impacts to the 1.42 acres of forested wetlands at a 2:1 ratio and the 0.01 acres of jurisdictional ditch at a 1:1 ratio through the purchase of 2.85 credits from the Middle Peninsula Environmental Properties, Inc. Public comments are due by Nov. 14, 2014.
Expiration date: 11/14/2014