- 4/18/2014: The applicant proposes to construct as a Design-Build project, a 6.2 mile-long four-lane, median divided, rural principal arterial highway (US Route 460) on new alignment and a new connection to State Route 609 at Bull Gap. Phase II of the Route 460 Connector project will be located in multiple streams in the Big Sandy watershed, including Barts Lick Creek, Hunts Creek, Middle Fork and numerous unnamed tributaries, beginning at the terminus of Phase I of the Route 460 Connector project and continuing southeast in Buchanan County, Va.
Expiration date: 5/18/2014
- 4/17/2014: A residential and commercial development is proposed to be built near route 29, north of airport road, Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Va. The development will be called Northe Point and will have impacts to waters of the United States in the amount of 2,922 linear feet of intermittent streams and 0.27 acres of wetlands.
Expiration date: 5/15/2014
- 4/16/2014: Coman Construction Inc. proposes to permanently impact 0.64 acres of Palustrine forested wetlands, permanently impact 60 square feet of jurisdiction ditch and temporarily impact 0.056 acres of Palustrine forested wetlands for a road widening project of the east and westbound lanes of Interstate 64, at the state route 288 interchange, in Goochland County, Va. Comment period ends May 2, 2014.
Expiration date: 5/2/2014
- 4/16/2014: Kings Dominion has submitted an application to expand the existing campground. The project includes the construction of 48 cabins and access roads and parking. The proposed project will impact 0.24 acre of forested wetlands. To mitigate for the proposed wetland impacts, the applicant proposes to purchase 0.48 wetland credits from an approved wetland mitigation bank. Previous authorized impacts associated with the construction of Paramount King’s Dominion are 5.6 acres of wetlands and 621 linear feet of stream channel.
Expiration date: 5/17/2014
DLA Fuel Pier Draft EA FY14
- 4/14/2014: The Norfolk District has prepared a draft Environmental Assessment on behalf of Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) and Defense Logistic Agency (DLA) to assess the potential impacts of the DLA construction of a new fuel and associated dredging of the Langley Air Force Base (LAFB) pier for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) fuel pier replacement project, located at the Langley Air Force Base (LAFB) in Hampton, Va.
Expiration date: 5/16/2014