NAO-2014-1569 Edwards Ferry Retail
- 11/20/2015: Lidl US LLC proposes to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement with the Norfolk District and Virginia Department of Historic Resources under Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act. The Edwards Ferry Retail project, a proposed grocery store and associated infrastructure, is located within the boundary of the Balls Bluff Battlefield Historic District in Leesburg, Virginia. Balls Bluff Battlefield Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Public comment period ends Dec. 4, 2015.
Expiration date: 12/5/2015
NAO-2009-2238 Rt. 58 Suffolk
- 11/19/2015: The applicant proposes to widen the existing four-lane facility with a depressed median to a six-lane urban facility with a raised 28-foot wide median, with a five-foot wide concrete sidewalk on the south side of the road and a 10-foot wide multi-use path on the north side of the road in Suffolk, Virginia.
Expiration date: 12/21/2015
- 11/13/2015: The applicant proposes to construct an Integrated Ash Project, which includes construction of a Low Volume Wastewater Treatment Facility, closure of the Upper and Lower Ash Ponds, and conversion of the existing wet ash handling system to a dry system. Comment period ends Dec. 13, 2015.
Expiration date: 12/13/2015
- 11/12/2015: The city of Virginia Beach proposes safety improvements to Sandbridge Road from McClanan’s Curve to about one-mile east of the intersection with Sandpiper Road in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The project would impact 9.402 acres of nontidal vegetated wetlands and 0.90 acres of nontidal non-vegetated open water ditches and drainage features. The project would also result in temporary impacts to 1.63 acres of nontidal vegetated wetlands and 0.019 acres of nontidal non-vegetated open water ditches and drainage features. Public comment period ends Dec. 14, 2015.
Expiration date: 12/14/2015
- 11/10/2015: Chesbay Conservation LLC proposes to establish and operate a wetland compensatory mitigation bank to provide off-site compensatory mitigation for projects that result in unavoidable impacts to wetlands within the specified service area. The proposed mitigation bank site, to be known as the Chesapeake Bay Wetland Mitigation Bank, is comprised of approximately 96 acres of land situated south of John Clayton Memorial Highway (Route 14), west of Fickle Fen Road, and east of Honey Pod Lane in Mathews County, Virginia. Public comment period ends Dec. 10, 2015.
Expiration date: 12/10/2015