- 7/23/2014: Loudoun County Sanitation Authority proposes to construct two new underground wastewater transmission lines and their associated manholes (Horsepen Run Parallel Sewer and BRIPPI Phase V) to increase capacity to two existing transmission lines near the Dulles Greenway and Dulles International Airport in Loudoun County, Virginia. Comments are due by Aug. 25, 2014.
Expiration date: 8/25/2014
- 7/21/2014: This is a modification to the original public notice. The applicant proposes to expand the existing parking lot by 60 spaces to the east of a newly constructed medical center and construct a stormwater pond. The purpose of the project is to increase parking to the facility. The proposed project will impact 0.11 acres of palustrine forested wetlands and 225 linear feet of stream channel. Comment period ends Aug. 4, 2014.
Expiration date: 8/4/2014
- 7/17/2014: Dominion Virginia Power has submitted a permit application for the construction and operation of the Virginia Offshore Wind Technology Advancement Project. The project includes two 6-MW wind turbines on the Outer Continental Shelf, about 24 nautical miles east of Virginia Beach. Public comment period ends Aug. 15, 2014.
Expiration date: 8/15/2014
- 7/7/2014: PROPOSED WORK AND PURPOSE: The applicant proposes to build a multi-phase Industrial Park Expansion on a 189 acre parcel to further expand the existing data campus in order to meet overall online services demand. The project will consist of building a regional multiple buildings for a datacenter and providing associated support infrastructure to house servers and computer equipment to operate large‐scale web portal services as part of on‐line services businesses. This expansion is required to address expanding customer demand for our products and services in the region.
Expiration date: 8/8/2014
Former Nansemond Ordnance Depot, FUDS, Suffolk, Virginia
- 6/30/2014: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will hold a public meeting July 10, 2014, from 6-8 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5921 Harbour View Boulevard, Suffolk, Virginia. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the Proposed Plans for the Former Nansemond Ordnance Depot in Suffolk, Virginia. Public comment period ends July 30, 2014.
Expiration date: 7/30/2014