- 8/18/2016: The applicant proposes to construct Phase II of a residential development known as Watermark. The project site is approximately 122 acres and is located south of Cogbill Road, west of Route 10, in Chesterfield County, Virginia. Public comment period ends Sept. 16, 2016
Expiration date: 9/16/2016
- 8/17/2016: The applicant proposes to complete construction of Phase I and II and to construct portion of Phase III of a mixed use development known as Magnolia Green in Chesterfield County, Virginia. Public comment period ends Sept. 17, 2016.
Expiration date: 9/17/2016
- 8/15/2016: The proposed project is intended to increase capacity, eliminate roadway deficiencies, and improve safety along 1-64. This is the second segment (Segment II – approximately 7 miles) of a 75 mile section of I-64 that was evaluated with a Final Environmental Impact Statement conducted in 2013. Public comment period ends Sept. 15, 2016.
Expiration date: 9/15/2016
- 8/12/2016: Notice is hereby given that Inova Center for Personalized Health (Permittee) is proposing to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the US Army Corps of Engineers (Norfolk District) and Virginia Department of Historic Resources under Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act
Expiration date: 8/25/2016
- 8/8/2016: The City of Virginia Beach proposes to improve approximately 4,500 linear feet of road corridor along Landstown Road in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The improvements will widen an existing segment of road from the intersection of Dam Neck Road to the 90 degree curve in Landstown Road located approximately 3,000 feet south of Landstown Centre Way. The improvements will also include the creation of additional turn lanes, additional travel lanes, a larger paved and graded shoulder, a pedestrian sidewalk and improvements to the network of stormwater management features, including the creation of a new stormwater management facility and the expansion of an existing stormwater management facility. The proposed project is detailed on the drawings entitled “Landstown Road” dated May 11, 2016 and stamped as received by our office on June 23, 2016. The project will result in impacts to approximately 1.28 acres of non-tidal emergent wetlands located along the existing roadway, which the applicant proposes to offset through the purchase of 1.28 non-tidal wetland credits from the Great Dismal Swamp Restoration Bank.
Expiration date: 9/8/2016