- 10/28/2016: Vulcan is proposing to expand mining operation at the existing quarry. The project will impact 1.22 acres of forested wetlands, 0.88 acre of emergent wetlands, 0.63 acre of open water, and 440 linear feet of stream channel. Total cumulative impacts for the project are 1.81 acres of forested wetlands, 0.88 acre of emergent wetlands, 0.63 acre of open water and 645 linear feet of stream channel. The applicant indicated that impact have been avoided and minimized by avoiding impacts to the James River and its RPA and Goode Creek. To mitigate for the proposed impacts, the applicant proposed to purchase 3.32 wetland credits from the James River Mitigation Bank and 359 stream credits from the Amelia Environmental Bank.
Expiration date: 10/13/2016
- 10/26/2016: Public Sponsors of flood control projects that sustained damages due to flooding in conjunction with the coastal storm/Hurricane Matthew during the period 07 October to 10 October 2012, have until 30 November 2016 to apply for Public Law 84-99 Rehabilitation Assistance from the US Army Corps of Engineers, Norfolk District.
Expiration date: 11/30/2016
- 10/25/2016: The Warrenton Field Office main telephone line 540-937-4197 is no longer in service.
Expiration date: 11/25/2016
- 10/7/2016: JLB Dulles Tech LLC proposes to construct a residential development that will include two multi-family residential buildings with associated infrastructure and the McNair Farms Drive extension to connect Dulles Technology Center drive with Centreville Road in Fairfax County, Virginia.
Expiration date: 11/13/2016
- 10/3/2016: The Norfolk District proposes the reissuance and modification of the Regional Permit 5 (11-RP-05), scheduled to expire on October 5, 2016.